Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kanye And Soulja Boy Exchange Production Skills


Kanye West has allegedly reached out to Soulja Boy Tell Em, for production assistance on his new album. The pair are expected to exchange beats for their solo ventures.

"I'm working on Kanye's next album right now," Soulja Boy revealed in an interview. "We working together on production because he makes beats and I make beats. Right now I’m remixing a couple of records for him. I'm actually working on [Kanye's] album while he’s working on my album."

"I know a million producers that are no-names, but they got hot beats," he said in an interview. "I will be going back in the lab to produce beats on this album, I really haven't produced since my second album, but I'm looking forward to doing a 50/50 split beat with Kanye West. I think that'll be hot because he's a great lyricist, but an awesome producer as well. I feel like I'm an awesome producer too, and both of us in the studio together at the same time can come out with a smash."

"I done worked with everybody that I wanna work with so far," Soulja Boy said in an interview. "But going into my third album, I already got Lil Wayne on deck. I just hollered at Kanye when I was in Cali[fornia]. Working with Snoop Dogg. Me and Kanye, it's just an honor to work with him. He done been in the game so many years even for him to be under Jay-Z. And if I get a chance to work with Jay-Z and Kanye that'd be crazy, way out on another level."

"Right now I'm in the studio making The DeAndre Way," Soulja Boy explained in an interview earlier this year. "And mark my words, this album will be a classic. A lot of people been sleeping on Soulja Boy for a long time, when I first came out with 'Crank Dat' it was so big, gimmicky and catchy it went five times platinum and a lot of people were stuck on it for a long time. They said I was garbage, they said I was a one-hit wonder. Now I came out with 'Kiss Me through the Phone,' my second No. 1 single and I released 'Turn My Swag On,' my third No. 1 single and now I'm going into my third album. I got everybody's ears open right now...Mark my words, this album will go platinum...I'm reaching out to hip-hop's greatest...I wanna reach out to that top status. Your Jay-Z's, your Kanye's and your Lil Wayne's."

No comments:

Post a Comment